Monday, February 20, 2012

Christmas...?

Because us non believers are partly accused of trying to "take Christ out of Christmas"...



Should people start using TWO pronunciations?



Maybe us non believers should say it as "Chris Miss/Krist Miss" (what we commonly hear) and believers should pronounce it as "Christ Mass" (sounding like the actual two words to reflect what, to them, it really says)?



Just a thought.Christmas...?MERRY CHRISTMAS.........



I think this still works just fine! I'm told that the Wal Mart greeters are allowed to say "Merry Christmas" rather than the bland statement of "Happy Holidays".



So all I have to say to you is: Merry Christmas!



:-)Christmas...?
not a bad thought, however I am seeing a lot of childish people going back and forth arguing the pronunciation like little kidsChristmas...?Not a bad ideaChristmas...?
NO that isnt necessary....Christmas...?What difference does it make? Christmas is a pagan holiday that true Christians avoid.Christmas...?
Christmas is pagan and Christians should be insulted that Jesus is just one of many gods born on December 25. That is not the true date of his birth anyway.



When I was a Christian, I did not celebrate Christmas and I got chastised by other Christians for it, but in reality God does not want his followers to celebrate that day.



Early Christians did not celebrate birthdays at all because that is a pagan invention.



I am now pagan and I now celebrate all the pagan holidays.



Deut. 29:29 says the secret things belong to God but those that have been revealed is for our learning. Jesus birthday is secret and belongs only to God, that is if the bible is the word of the one true God, which I do not think it is, but Christians should be more concerned what their God wants than what they want.Christmas...?
very unbiblical....... christmas is very unbiblical!



wew must be biblical!



Now, brothers, I have applied these things to myself and Apollos for your benefit, so that you may learn from us the meaning of the saying,"Do not go beyond what is written." Then you will not take pride in one man over against another.



I Corinthians 4:6

New International Version
Brilliant. I agree, and I think I will do it. Christ Mass is what I will say. Thanks for the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment