Monday, February 20, 2012

Christmas?

What is everyone's plans for Christmas %26amp; are you happy that it's finally coming up?

I AM! =D

First one to reply with a good answer wins 5 stars...yay???Christmas?OOH! im going up to our cabin and going skiing. its so much fun. drinking hot cocoa next to a warm stove after having a snowball fight is the best.Christmas?
My brother in law is coming in town with his family--we'll simply be spending time with family and resting. I'm looking forward to Christmas, I love the time of year.Christmas?I'm going to watch my daughters open up their gifts with sheer excitement and at the same time be in excruciating pain because my husband won't be with us, he's stationed in South Korea and my heart misses him so much. I love sharing Christmas with family, so being with my daughters will be great, missing my husband will be awful. It will be bittersweet in a way i guess.Christmas?
im cooking dinner for my mom and grandma this year to let them restChristmas?Its a very busy time of year for my family..all the get togethers...seeing all the little ones so excited...Christmas?
we do the same traditional thing every year. my brother sleeps in my room because his room is right next to the living room and my parents don't want him to hear anything. we'll wake up, eat a huge breakfast, then we do our stockings. and my mom hides a 'pickle' onament in the tree and my brother and i search for the pickle and the first to find it opens the first gift. then we each take turns opening presents and taking pictures...and we spend the rest of the day checking out our new stuff and just spending time with each other....its a wonderful time of year im so excited for it!!!Christmas?
Okay I am going to Michigan for x-mas, I can't wait to spend time with the best person in the world ( my grandma)

An yes I am excited that christmas is just around the cornner! Becauseit is the only time of the year where I feel the warmth that you should in your heart for example: when you see a cute new puppy, doesnt your heart just glow? Also it is just the best time of the year, not because of presents ( haha and Im 12) well the presents dont really matter, its not what has you celebrate this wonderful miricle of the guy ( jesus) who opened the gates of heaven and gave his life for us sinners! That to me is a great hero. Also I really love christmas, this is my favorite reason. When I see a dog. Its like they know that it is a special time of year, their faces are glowing with happiness, the snow covering their long beautiful coat is just the perfect sight to see. it makes me soo happy to see a dog walk down the side walk, and just to see that, is wayyyy better than presents to me! ( as you can tell I dnt have a dog allergies, well my bro does) but anyway i love christmas, and I KNOW everyone does too, cause I mean even the grinch loved x-mas by x-mas day! Plus one last reason every year I go to a shelter in chicago to feed homeless familys, and it is such a good feeling when the little kids get their probaly first present ever, and how everyone says " Oh I havent eaten that much in years, thank you" it is just a WONDERFUL feeling to have inside you! Christmas is Spectacular, dont ever forget it!
Go to church then home again. That's all.



Christmas is a time of hope and reflection. At least that's what it is supposed to be.



All the merchandising and hoopla is the work of Satan to draw your attention away from God.
  • new album releases
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment