Monday, February 20, 2012

Christmas?

I got a sidekick I.D...

camera

laptop

hello kitty diamond necklace %26amp; calandar

beads

perfume

movies

uhmm.

and that's it.

:]

what'd you guys get!Christmas?Ipod Nano, my other broke.

Digital Camera, my other was stolen.

"Club Sandwiches, Not Seals" Jacket from www.hsus.org

Money/Gift Cards

Animal and Environmental Activist Stuff

Love/Happiness =]Christmas?
A little late on the posting of your Christmas list, eh?



How do you like the I.D. Do you get good service on it?



I went through six Sidekicks and now I have a Katalyst.Christmas?i got a laptop too (Toshiba)

sims 2 bon voyage

soap body wash thing

Guitar hero

jam sessions for nintendo ds

and some earings and clothesChristmas?
guitar hero(love it)

7 hoodies

perfume

laptop

tv

ipod nano(old one)

a trip to ny

=$Christmas?Found Ipod nano in case (not exactly on christmas day)

Laptop

2 pairs of pjs

clothes

nice good smelling soap

and love!!Christmas?
Digital Camera

Tickets to skating championships!!!!

Skating spinner

Ilive-a speaker for ipod

Wii

Twilight

Brain Age for my DS

No comments:

Post a Comment