Sunday, February 26, 2012

Christmas ?

what do you want for christmasChristmas ?I want American Girl stuff

Twilight Stuff

Random clothes

TITANIC things

A few books

Just some makeup things but nothing too over the top.



I also want for everyone to get at least one thing special for Christmas :DChristmas ?
I want ipod for christmas and psp.



If you want to get more gift idea, have read the guide Christmas Special Offer –How to Find the Perfect Christmas Gift

http://www.convert-video-dvd.com/tutoria…Christmas ?A puppy! Well...I'm already getting a puppy when we move next spring, but I'd like it sooner...



Contact lenses



A video camera



Some great photo editing software



Merry (almost) Christmas!Christmas ?
all i want is an ipod nano...but, i know i am only getting like 40$ all together....these times are so tough, we can't even get a christmas tree or go out to dinner!Christmas ?makeup

clothes

hair ties

new cell phone :)

cash (when i go shopping at the mall w/ friends)
macbook. hmm y r ppl not answering this question? its an easy 2 points lol. uhh what do u want for christmas?Christmas ?
Nikon digital camera (purple)

thats all ^.^
I want to see my cousins!!! I love my family.



Some money wouldn't be bad either =DChristmas ?
New ipod!
how would this fit in pregnancy and parenting?
  • fun girl games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment