Monday, February 20, 2012

Christmas?

if you were a teen girl which of these would you get for christmas. if you wouldn't get any, what would you get?

ipod, digital camera, coach purseChristmas?camera. I've always wanted one.Christmas?
A digital camera.Christmas?I'm a teen who would get the ipodChristmas?
ipod there really good and lots of funChristmas?Digital camera! But any of those would be fine! but I'm not much of a purse person!Christmas?
Either the ipod or the digital camera.Christmas?
ummm well that a hard choice its really up to ur self,

like if u love music then get an ipod

u could get a camera if u love to take pictures, share memories, scarpbooking, or just for ur myspace or sumthing

or u can just get a coach purse if u go to alot of places or just love coach like me!
I would want a digital camera. I have tons of pictures that I took when I was in high school. It would have been nice to have had a digital camera back then--development charges really add up. Great way to capture the memories from high school and make great scrapbooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment