Thursday, February 23, 2012

Are there any organizations that you can donate your own Christmas presents to orphanages?

This Christmas, I would like my family members to get me presents that I can donate to orphanages so kids that have less than me can get something for Christmas. Maybe this can stir up hope in their hearts and show God's love for them. Are there any organizations that distribute presents to orphans, and does anyone have any ideas what I things I can donate?Are there any organizations that you can donate your own Christmas presents to orphanages?In the USA we do NOT have orphanages. We use a foster care system. You can contact Child Services and they will gladly give you a list, first names, genders and ages of children in need. You wrap the items, marking the outside with child's name and deliver it to the County OfficeAre there any organizations that you can donate your own Christmas presents to orphanages?aww this is a lovely idea :) we used to do something at school like this each christmas but i cant remember the charity, but if you look on websites like nspcc etc childline, often it will have contact details and you will be able to ask them if they take donations like that, or maybe somewhere near where you live there might be an orphanage you can the presents to?



The world needs more people like you btw :)

No comments:

Post a Comment