Monday, February 20, 2012

Christmas!!!!!!??????????????

Ok, so recently for christmas I wanted a fur real pony, but then I discovered things like Poncycycle and the ufree pony. I reeeeeeeaaaaaaally want one but does anyone know how much they cost??? Is it too greedy to ask for one??? No answers that say theyre babyish cuz I dont want to know. :DChristmas!!!!!!??????????????According to this website, a fur real pony costs between £225 -£300. http://furreal-pony.co.uk/prices/Smores_…

Personally, I do think it is a bit too expensive for a christmas present for one person =/

But if your family can afford it then there is no harm in asking =DChristmas!!!!!!??????????????Why not - If you want one get one.Christmas!!!!!!??????????????I don't even know what you're talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment