Monday, February 20, 2012

Christmas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

How do you spend your christmas day.......Christmas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?getting up bout 2am!!! with the kids then go to grandmas, cos santa leaves presents there to.and then back home have dinner by 12 and then play all day with kids finally dying bout 9pm after having an exhausting day........my kids are 10 and 8, who both still get excited bout santa, and my niece will be here this year, she has been in care since she was 8, and i have finally been able to contact her at the childrens home where she lives and is coming home for her first family christmas in 7 years, not sure she has ever really celebrated due to my sister, and on top of her wish list is twin dolls, cos she has never had a doll of her own........and now she will have 2 and all the accesories...we all cant wait!!!Christmas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
coffee, gifts, clean up, in-laws, gifts, lunch, clean up, cook, more gifts, family, eat, clean up, bedChristmas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?At home with familyChristmas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
god you have a sexy *** ahhhhh!!!Christmas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?With family lounging around laughing with eachother.
Putting batteries into new toys and putting new stuff together. I love to do it and see the kids faces when they have new toys.Christmas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
presents
Home from midnight mass, drinks with family then bed. Get up, breakfast, open presents, prepare lunch, eat, walk on beach, tea party for gransdons birthday. Chill for the rest of the evening with all my children and grandchildren having drinks and nibbles.Christmas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Ok this year we stopping over at my parents on christmas eve as Im cooking dinner for them at their house for a change.



So me and my fiance and my daughter lily who is nearly 3 will probably stay up christmas eve till about 9pm for her and midnight for us, we get her to leave the stuff out for santa, and allow 1 gift to be opened by her before bed, then the rest in the morning (cause we tell her the boxes under the tree are empty till santa fills them).



Anyways in the morning my dad will get the cups of tea and coffee going and juice for some, there will be my parents, my brother and us 3. We eat a small breakfast and then my daughter opens her gifts whilst we all watch/help her and I usually take photos and note what she's been given off people to send thank you cards.



When she has finished we each open a gift then I'll put the veg on for dinner etc get prepared in the kitchen and then me and my fiance and daughter will visit his parents for around an hour, we exchange gifts and have a drink, more of his family turn up and we catch up for a bit, then onto a neighbour who has no family, so we pop in for a drink and to give her a gift from my daughter.



Then back to my parents home. Probably help my daughter set up some toys/open some toys and have a play, my partner usually enjoys her toys more than her!



Then we watch some tv and probably playing on my new nintendo wii!



Dinner is around 3pm with nice drinks and jokes and laughter! Drinks after dinner in the living room where we open the rest of our gifts whilst my daughter plays with her toys.



Evening is spent just chatting and relaxing, maybe a happy christmas movie on the tv.....
Waking up in the morning and drinking as much whiskey as it takes me to pass out until the next day has come. I don't like Christmas.
open presents go to mass spend time with family eat ^_^
Presents. then stuff our faces, then sit infront of telly and eat more, then go out and play water balloon fights
Every yr Christmas is different 4 me %26amp; my family.

Last yr I spent my christmas volunteering helping my mum in the homeless shelter %26amp; cafe-7.30am til 6pm.

This yr my family have'nt planned anything yet so maybe we will be at home in the warm infront of an open fire,eating a roast dinner.

(I wish)

How do u spend christmas? i'm sure it's a lot more exciting than the rest of us on yahoo!

best wishes

marshalminxtk3 xxx
with my family!!
When i was younger i used to be up really early to open presents.



The magic kind of dies off when you get older, now i just get up whenever, open/give presents, eat dinner, go to my aunties where the whole family is on xmas day.
being with my loved ones, attending mass and eating dinner together, exhanging gifts too. :)
Morning service,Lunch or tea at Son's with Grandchildren. Sometimes both.Sometimes neither. Evening relaxing at home and watch some TV, a few drinks and that is about it. Highlight of the day is Morning Service with the lovely atmosphere and the carols.
skatebarding
With my family
On Christmas Eve, I put the turkey in low at about 11 after coming from mass, On Christmas day I wake up early for the kids so they can open their presents, setting the toys up for them, having the family around and cooking a lovely traditional turkey roast for everyone. Laughing and spending lots of time with loved ones!
church if its sunday or sometimes wednesday, opening presents and having fun with family all day with one big meal in the afternoon.
With family, eating and drinking mostly. Playing games.
me and my lil son playing, opening presents, chilling, eating, watching telly
  • carrabas
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment