Monday, February 20, 2012

Christmas!!?

christmas is almost here so what are you getting your special someone?Christmas!!?Oh, my husband bought me a handsome cellphone, that is the gift for my birthday and the coming christmas. It's cool, right? But I am an avaricious girl, haha... I still want a silver bracelet. I've found some samples at the follwing website. I would like give the pages to him to see what's his reaction, haha...Christmas!!?
I LOVE CHRISTMASChristmas!!?im giving u a nice kiss xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx





MERRY CHRISTMAS BABEChristmas!!?
I don't ahve a apecial someoneChristmas!!?specil candels



======================================鈥?br>
If you are single and have the time, please visit my site:

http://marateadina1.tripod.com/passion/passion.html
nothing, my special someone and I are spending all our money on other people.Christmas!!?
About $10K worth of new furniture...which she picked out. Oh and a pearl necklace! ;)~
Shhh, I'm getting my wife a diamond broach to go on the Omega Necklace I got her when we were in Alaska last summer.Christmas!!?
She is kinda picky so we tend to pick out something for ourselves and just wrap it up like this year for instance I went a picked up 100 movies for my gift needless to say you must think man you got money well no I was smart 200 dollars 100 movies 2 dollars each pawn shop alot of joy can come from movies and you watch it once it is used so why waste money on something brand new when you can get it alot cheaper used and still get alot of viewing out of the movie. VHS of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment