Monday, February 20, 2012

Christmas??

When are you guys doing your christmas shopping? or have you already done it? Thanks i think i'll do mine in the next couple of weeks.Christmas??Monday!



I am going to Stratford for some valuable time with my sister, some shopping and lunch by the river. I can't wait! It will be a lovely day off!Christmas??
i dont know as i have a illness i will have to do online so i can really do it whenever luckily!Christmas??I am half done and skint already ahh!!

I went into town weekend and yesterday and its started getting busy already.Christmas??
i am really bad this year not given it much thought but obviously i will have to start soon!!!!Christmas??I do all my Christmas shopping online during the first week of December. It's easier doing it online.
I do mine ALL year long. Almost doneChristmas??
nooooooo Don nothing yet. Totally not ready for it.
pretty much done...just a few bits and bobs for stockings.Christmas??
week before xmas
I have catalogs online at http://www.klmerchandise.com with great buys contact me for your FREE!!!! $10 gift card today and get 25% back in gift cards for the next gift you buy.
I have finished my christmas shopping and goodness i have a lot of toys and mementos to wrap i hope i would be finish before christmas eve comes.
As soon as possible, I hate the Christmas shopping rush.
Thanks! You just reminded me to send my wishlist and to demand the others' in return so I can get started.

Would really love to have it done well before xmas, but I usually end up with that very last and most difficult one to buy on the 24th an hour before I must be there for the celebration [since we celebrate xmas on xmas eve of 24 Dec, not on 25th]. Hmm, I'll stop rambling now! :)
mines done in the january sales .lol
nearly finished
I'm being scrooge this year and only buying for my son and neice as I recently moved and need all my money to decorate - the front room is terrible!!



I've told my everyone and they are fine wtih it.



But I guess it means they won't be buying for me though!!!!!!



:-(
around thanksgiving
I dont have any one to buy for.
Start the first week of December probably



and Guy U you can buy me something if you like ...LOL
I hate Christmas. And don't call me Guy.
Done it, in the January sales
ive already finished mine cause prices go up,not down at christmas time.

No comments:

Post a Comment