Sunday, February 26, 2012

Christmas ............?

what are you getting for christmas ??Christmas ............?My mom and dad said it costs a four digit number and its one of a kind, i would never guess what it is. IM SO EXITED x)Christmas ............?
I don't know most of the things I'm getting, but the one thing I know we're getting is Toy Story 3 Blu-Ray DVD combo pack. Most people don't know what their getting because it's supposed to be a surprise. If everyone knew what they were getting, Christmas would be no fun, and it would take longer to get here because you would be so hyped up like:

"OMG! I can't wait 'till Xmas, I'm getting an iPad."

"I'm getting a Kinect and Xbox 360."

Even though Christmas is only 5 days away, It would be a long 5 daysChristmas ............?WORLD PEACE xD

but probably won't get it so will have to settle for this! :

Donation to charity

http://www.goodgiftsshop.org/productinfo… ( a few of the ‘medicine to save a life’ things)



Claire’s accessories voucher %26lt;3 (Very important,I will spend it I love claires plus there will be a sale on!)

??

Perfume (the nice on from Claries)



Body shop Rainforest Moisture Hair Butter



Earphone’s for my phone ?



New look voucher ££



CLOTHES!!!!! (From New Look)



Mean Girls DVD ? ( from : …. Tesco? Hmv? I don’t know)



My Sister’s keeper DVD ( same as mean girls)



Drawing Pencil (proper good quality type) :P and very thick!



Leave in conditioner (from Superdrug, Aussi)



Heat protection spray this one is best ! http://www.superdrug.com/styling-product…



A good quality Hairspray! (Treseme,OR Aussi,both from Superdrug)





Treseme Volumising mousse (http://www.superdrug.com/styling-product…

OR

http://www.boots.com/en/Shockwaves-Ultra… From Boots!



And if there is any money left to spend on me after these,MONEY AND SURPRISES!





Hope i helped,good luck!!! xxxxChristmas ............?
Some ideas



~Clothes from her favorite stores (any of these):

-Jeans

-Shorts

-T Shirts

-Sweater

-Polo Shirt

-Long Sleve Shirt

-Hoodie

-Tank Top

~Camera

~Ipad

~Blue Ray Player

~Itunes Gift Card

~Video Camera

~Perfume

~Makeup

~Scarf

~DVD's

~Books

~Gym Membership

~Magazine Subscription

~Necklace

~Watch

~CD's

~Bracelet

~Ring

~Earrings

~Belt

~Purse

~Shampoo's

~Soaps

~Shoes

~Plush Animal

~Lamp

~Posters for your room

~Shoes

~Tickets to a concert

~Hair Straightener

~Curling Iron

~Blow Dryer

~TV for room

~Laptop

~Cell Phone

~Ipod

~Stereo

~Game System

~Games For Your Game System

~Lipgloss

~Nail Polish

~Lotions

~Jump Rope

~Pajamas

~Stainless Steel Water Bottle

~Slippers

~Socks

~Jewelry Box

~Purse

~Scrapbook

~Arts and Craft kit

~Board Games

~A Pet

~Trampoline

~Bike

~Roller Blades

~Scooter

~Lipstick / Lipgloss

~Deodorant

~Sunscreen

~Instrument

~Batteries

~Boots

~Calender

~iHome

~Gloves

~Mittens

~Sunglasses

~RobeChristmas ............?I don't knoow yet. It's not Christmas.

I don't ask my parents to get me the things I want, They get me what I need.
NothingChristmas ............?
i have no freakin idea....that's the point of the surprise, you DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS
hangover.Christmas ............?
phone
a new hat
money :)
A cellphone...by the way Happy Holidays!
a passport
i donno...its not christmas yet
christmas what

No comments:

Post a Comment