Monday, February 20, 2012

Christmas.....................…

Love it or hate it?



"I hate Christmas especially the first day of December" Christmas.....................…love itChristmas.....................…
it's ok. love Halloween better.Christmas.....................…I love Christmas...It is the most wonderful time of the year!



Yeah, I know. I'm corny ;)Christmas.....................…
i hate it i have to do all my shopping in sept.Christmas.....................…I love CHRISTMAS:D
I love it.Christmas.....................…
Love it
"i love everything about it, and the time of year is great too !"Christmas.....................…
I love it.



I love winter in general.



But I love Christmas.



But right now I'm looking forward to my birthday and Halloween.
Love It:]
im neutral
i love Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment