Monday, February 20, 2012

Christmas???

Are you gonna celebrate Christmas this year?

I am .....I love Christmas time!

If you are not then why?Christmas???鈾?Personally Christmas time is a very hard time for me %26amp; my family. In August 2005 my 18 year old cousin was involved in an ATV accident and died. We were very close %26amp; his favorite time of the year was Christmas. Ever since he's been gone nothing has been the same. This Christmas my family %26amp; I were going to take a trip to the Canada Side of Niagra Falls instead of give presents but I'm not sure financially we'll be able to do that.



On the upside of my story I do still enjoy looking at the Christmas lights! :-)Christmas???I couldn't go a single year without celebrating Christmas!!! It's my favorite holiday. I know it's a cliche but it feels like the world starts over. Like everything is made new by coming together and celebrating this one holiday. I love Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment