Monday, February 20, 2012

Christmas!?

what do you want for x-mas???Christmas!?I would like pony, a pink one with purple flowers and a blue saddle and a lime green riding outfit :) oh and Orlando Bloom as the riding instructor XD.Christmas!?
my two front teeth...well actually my one front tooth since it got knocked out after a rollerblading accident me vs. the concrete...concrete wonChristmas!?MY TWO FRONT TEETHChristmas!?
me, 10 billion dollars.Christmas!?a nice printer
an iPod or digital camera.Christmas!?
Nothing. I don't like Christmas. :)
I'm so excited that Elliott Yamin is gonna have a christmas album out this year. That is the only thing i want for christmas. it's gonna e a very early christmas gift cuz it's supposed to come out October 2nd!!!!Christmas!?
You're all I want for christmas... as the song goes! Let there be Peace, Happiness and Goodwill.
I want it all and I want it now.
i want to upgrade my diamond ring, i also want baby phat - goddess perfume and britney spears - curious perfume... and cash!!



and i am so excited because this is actually the FIRST christmas that i can actually THINK of things for people to get for me!!!! so exciting!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment