Sunday, February 26, 2012

What game should I buy for the christmas?

My birthday is coming up and christmas offers and sales are in shops so i can expect lower prices for good games. I am deciding to get Dead or Alive 4 and project gotham racing 4. Or maybe Resistance 2 or Gears 2. Or maybe Fable 2 or Fallout 3. If you have any other suggestions than please put forward you're ideas.What game should I buy for the christmas?Resistance 2!!What game should I buy for the christmas?
definitely fable 2 and fallout 3, try prince of persiaWhat game should I buy for the christmas?TWISTER - WOOHOO!!!What game should I buy for the christmas?
fable 2 is a great game with decent replay value, but for me it was jsut too short. Gears of war is great amazing online and storyline is great for a sequel, fallout was a real letdown for me.



overall i reccomend gears of war 2, but u can buy fable 2 complete it and trade it in at hmv and get gears of war 2 for 拢6.99What game should I buy for the christmas?If u like sports buy madden or ncaa football 09 if you like shooting games buy gears
LittleBigPlanet

Resistance 2

Far Cry 2

Call of Duty: World at War

Gears of War 2

Fable 2

Fallout 3



I don't own all of them but they have the most good reviewsWhat game should I buy for the christmas?
fable 2 or guitar hero
I would get PGR4 GoW2, Fable 2 and Fallout 3. Also I would get Left 4 Dead and if you havent got it already GTA IV. Also another few good racing games if you havent got them are GRID, DIRT and Burnout ParadiseWhat game should I buy for the christmas?
Grand theft auto IV

Metal gear solid 4

Resistance 2

Call of duty world at war

Alone in the dark

Mirrors edge


Fable 2 and prince of persia

Also take these money saving coupons with you that are offered for free by this website

http://www.clickmycoupon.com/

This would help you buy your game in cheap prices




FABLE 2 is good if you like RPG or Gears of War 2 if you like action and shooter games.

If you like shooting, RPG, Fighting, Racing, Action and Strategy the the best game for you will be Mirrors Edge.
A great game is Fable 2. Gears of War and Storyline are also good. There are lots of reviews on games if you want to read about some of them to help you make better choices. http://www.topchristmas-giftideas.com Good luck and play nice ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment