Sunday, February 26, 2012

Christmas ?????????????

does any one know how to pass time till christmas ???????????Christmas ?????????????Just make you house christmas like and light a fire and have the christmas tree lights on and enjoy. Or go around driving at night and look at the lights.Christmas ?????????????
go shoppingChristmas ?????????????sure my school, the kids homeschooling, shopping, and every day to day activityChristmas ?????????????
Get excited, make lists to Santa, plan and replan the decorations, plan and replan the food, get excited, write lists to Santa, make things, buy an advent calender, get excited.



I love Christmas, me. I get excited.Christmas ?????????????shop a lot... spend tie with friends and don't think about christmas it's almost here tho no worries.
count down the days stupid!Christmas ?????????????
Don't think about it too much! This makes me more lonesome for it.
work %26amp; sleepChristmas ?????????????
Shopping, baking cookies, volunteering at the shelters. Knit some scarves. Decorate your house. Make a gingerbread house. Go to Church. Go skiing. Go to the book store and buy a large latte and sit down with a good book.





Go go go go!!!!!
For me, one of my favorite parts of christmas is the christmas season itself!!!!! you got to enjoy the lights, the tree, the music, the gift planning, the parties, because after christmas day all that disappears. i love doing homework by the tree!!!!!!!!!! you could make a list of goals you want to get done between here and christmas and work on that ( losing weight, building relationships with certain people, big school projects, ect). But don't wish it away and want it to be over!!! ENJOY IT!!!
Yes I do , I watch Christmas Movies with my 5 year old child .. Each day we put a sticker on the calander so we can count down to christmas .. I clean house and write my novel... He goes to school ...



We make it like its a normal day each day and with each day we put one ornament on the tree so it means that the closer we get Santa will come to see him .. Then a few days till New years eve we have his Birthday Party to celebrate the New year and his age up...





You should always make each day like your last enjoy it because you never know what might happen but its good to be happy
praying meditating
Watch the christmas countdown here.

No comments:

Post a Comment