Thursday, February 23, 2012

What should I get my boyfriend for christmas?

I don't know what to get my boyfriend for Christmas. It can't be to expensive, but I wanna do something really nice for him. Soooo what should I get him?What should I get my boyfriend for christmas?Cologne:



If he's into Abercrombie %26amp; Fitch get him some "Fierce" cologne, that stuff smells awesome and stays on for days.



Axe body spray is great too



BOD Body Spray



TAG Body Spray



Adidas Cologne - My Second Favorite





But overall get him cologne, 'Fierce" is the best cologne, I'm not sure your spending limit, but a small bottle is thirty bucks. If you're on a tight budget then get him Adidas.





Hoped I help!What should I get my boyfriend for christmas?Did he play games? How about getting him a gamepad for nintendo wii http://www.ebest24.com/en/classic-contro…

The price is very reasonable.

Good luck to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment