Monday, February 20, 2012

Christmas............?

How do you do your Christmas?

Mine goes like this.............



I wake up and I brush my hair and make sure its okay.

I wake up my brother and we call over the blacony(inside)for our parents to get up.

They tell us to sit on the stairs and wait so that they can get their cameras and their cofee.

Then they call us to come down then me and my brother race down the stairs to go see our gifts from "Santa".

We sit their and play(I dont like to use the word play but there is no other word)and mess with our stuff.

Then we get dressed and ready to go to my Dads parents house.

There we eat breakfast then oopen their presents.

Then we hang out for awhile with our cousins(who are really rich) and,yet agian,play with our stuff,

then we load it all into the car and go home.

Then we go to my great grandparetns where we get 1 gift.

THEN we go home and realx until my moms parents and my cousins show up.

When thy do,we help them unload presents,then we give everyone theirs,then my mom says go and we open presents.

Then we all eat dinner.

Then everyone goes home and we mess and play with all of our stuff,and we stay up as late as we feel like(:

What do you do for your Christmas?Christmas............?You have a wonderful, busy Christmas! I enjoyed reading about it. My Christmas has changed because my children are grown up and moved away, but maybe you'd like to hear about mine.



When my kids were little, they would have us up from about 4 o'clock in the morning till quite late at night. We did the grand parent, visiting thing and we were all so excited.





I get a thumbs down because someone did not like my Christmas?? LMFAO!

Things are different now, but very nice.First, when we get up, I put on the Christmas tree, some Christmas music and make coffee. My husband and I each have a stocking full of things from Santa - nothing big, just fun things, which we open at about 9 a.m. Then I make a nice breakfast and after we eat, we open our gifts. We receive calls from our children and grandchildren, because they live too far away to visit and get back in time for our guests at dinnertime.



Then we open our gifts! Still fun even at our ages! I put the turkey in the oven and while it is roasting we have a light lunch and friends and relatives start arriving for Christmas dinner which we have about 6 o'clock.



Now, on the day after Christmas, we make our way to our daughter's house where we visit with our three grandchildren, take pictures, eat too much, play with toys, and enjoy each other's company. Those are the highlights of our Christmas, and also the longest response I have ever done on Y!A. Happy New Year, my friend.







I get a thumbsdown because someone did not like my Christmas?? LMFAO!Christmas............?
we went on a ski vacation this year, so we got up and went skiing, then came back to our timeshare and ate and watched movies and popped popcorn!Christmas............?get up rip open presents eat take a nap eat more watch tv go to bedChristmas............?
Christmas is over, why are you posting this up?Christmas............?Yours is a lot like ours in many ways.

I'll bet you had a great Christmas! : ) We did!

No comments:

Post a Comment