Monday, February 20, 2012

What should I get my boyfriend for Christmas?

Okay, so this is mine and my boyfriend's first Christmas together. And we both are fifteen. I was thinking about getting him a Dark Star skateboard (Cause that's his favorite brand) but then I realized that he wouldn't be able to skateboard in the Winter. He already knows what he's getting me, but he won't tell me. So if anyone has any suggestions, then I'd appreciate that. Thanks.What should I get my boyfriend for Christmas?mhmm since his 15 i would say go with the skateboard idea he can always use it after winter or get him a video game. they cost as much as a skateboard.



find out if he has an xbox360 ps3 or wii, or u can never go wrong with clothes,shoes or a giftcard.What should I get my boyfriend for Christmas?umm, haha. get him like, a framed picture of you 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment