Monday, February 20, 2012

Christmas!!?!?

yes,yes,yes... i know it IS christmas but my bro still needs to buy me a present and i dont know wutt to ask for... can yah'll think of a couple of things for me?!? im 13, my name is rachel, my fav color is pink, im a girly girl!...yah... thanks for those who actually give me any ideas!!!! [=Christmas!!?!?I got:



2 bags

DVD

2 perfumes (different kinds)

T-shirts

Earrings

Bracelet

Gift Card

Money

JacketChristmas!!?!?
Shirts, purses, body lotion, body spray, shoesChristmas!!?!?SardinesChristmas!!?!?
A good book - you will always remember it if he chooses carefully.Christmas!!?!?How about a book on the use of the English language, that would be a great start.Christmas!!?!?
A journal, sparkly nail polish, hair accessories, cute novelty socks.



It's great that your brother will get you a Christmas present! Mine don't bother.Christmas!!?!?
A good Life Applications Study Bible--I am so thankful for mine! It has a section in the back where you can search the Bible by topics such as "loneliness" "friends" "sarcasm", etc. and it has footnotes at the bottom of every page. Any Bible will do, but this is my favorite version. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment