Monday, February 20, 2012

Christmas?

ok so who has finished their christmas shopping?



ive just started!Christmas?I did all mine last week

Only buy for my kids- and the biggest toy sale of the year is in July.

You can even leave them at the store till Xmas eve so the kids don't go snooping around the house !



I feel great it's all done and sorted. Got some great bargains too.Christmas?
I usually start by now but maybe next week.Christmas?Ru insane?

I don't think about till after Halloween!Christmas?
aaahhhhhhhh!Christmas?It's a little early for that. It's 90+ degrees here.
What? I HATE all the phony commercial hype, so will not start until early December. And that's because I have 2 little grandkids to shop for and ship to. Otherwise, most of my family could care less, and neither could I. Its a big joke.Christmas?
I dont start until 3 days before.
I dont start til December! I hate shopping!!Christmas?
are you kidding!!??? i wont start until after Thanksgiving.
ur crazy! i start in like November!
sheesh.... I haven't even begun to think about what I'm getting people this year. Good for you though!
LOL-you're funny.
I don't start til December
Not even started

No comments:

Post a Comment