Sunday, February 26, 2012

Christmas....?

its no where near Christmas

but I'm starting up my list early.



what should i add to my list for you?Christmas....?Just a prayer for a Merry Christmas!Christmas....?
A two hour full body massage from a professional masseuse.Christmas....?The top halfChristmas....?
A big dose of contentment.Christmas....?helicopter
A puppy!Christmas....?
a new house thanks santa
A Wonderful LifeChristmas....?
another puppy
midnight poison perfume.
Some home made truffles in a beautiful little box, tied with a colourful ribbon. Thank you very much!
some BLING
Hmmmm......."no more lives torn apart, And wars would never start, And time would heal ours hearts, And everyone would have a friend, and right would always win, And love would never end" -Kelly Clarkson, "my grown up Christmas list".
And you ask me what I want this year.

And I try to make this kind and clear.

Just a chance that maybe we'll find better days.

Cause I don't need boxes wrapped in strings.

And desire and love and empty things.

Just a chance that maybe we'll find better days.



Uhm, yeah.
u!! lol!! J/k!!
How the hell am I supposed to know....I'm Jewish....8 Crazy Nights!
a new life
Cash or gift cards
my dog comeing back
Nothing, I don't do Christmas

It's too commercialized.
A new bass drum pedal would be great and extra sticks would be awesome. Cheers.
whatever u think i'd like. surprise me...
The new iPod and lots and lots of love!
i want strobelights.
Just be my friend.
when my kids would ask me that question I say get me a pizza. but today with the world as it is I say peace in the world
I will take a trip to Hawaii with the kids.



Thanks.
money
How very kind of you. I'd like a new house, money, a laptop, a lot of CDs, ipod nano, and a whole bunch of other necessities.
Send me a million bucks!
tickets to get home for christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment