Monday, January 30, 2012

What would be a very funny, cute Star Wars Christmas message to put on my Christmas Cards?

My whole family of 5 (with little kids) dressed as Star Wars characters for Halloween, and I now want to take those photos and make our Christmas card out of them. What is a cute Star Wars Christmas / Winter line that the card could say?What would be a very funny, cute Star Wars Christmas message to put on my Christmas Cards?Merry Christmas And Don't Forget To Leave Santa Wookies And Milk/What would be a very funny, cute Star Wars Christmas message to put on my Christmas Cards?
A bit out of date, but I always liked the joke:



How did Darth Vader know what Luke Skywalker got for Christmas?

He felt his presents!



Ba dum tssshhh!

Report Abuse

What would be a very funny, cute Star Wars Christmas message to put on my Christmas Cards?"Nice you have been this year, hrmm?"

Report Abuse

What would be a very funny, cute Star Wars Christmas message to put on my Christmas Cards?
i'd have the adults dressed as wookies and the kids dressed as ewoks that would be so cute

Report Abuse

What would be a very funny, cute Star Wars Christmas message to put on my Christmas Cards?a long time ago in a galaxy farfar away christmas was coming and (insert name here) recived a card from (insert name here) which finally balanced the force



or

merry christmas we say, hmmm
Merry Christmas From HothWhat would be a very funny, cute Star Wars Christmas message to put on my Christmas Cards?
Merry Christmas Fro Jabba The WHO
"From Our Galaxy to Yours . . ."What would be a very funny, cute Star Wars Christmas message to put on my Christmas Cards?
'may the presents be with you!'
"May the Spirit of Christmas be with you all"
May the Claus be with you!
may the lord jesus be with you

No comments:

Post a Comment