Friday, January 27, 2012

Damn atheists! Are they to blame for the climate shift and the destruction of the environment?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

http://unreasonablefaith.com/2009/09/03/鈥?/a>Damn atheists! Are they to blame for the climate shift and the destruction of the environment?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?I blame the Pope for AIDS in Africa - it may not be true but I would have a better case against him than he would against me.



Seriously the Pope is a D***Damn atheists! Are they to blame for the climate shift and the destruction of the environment?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
I actually blame the people that are having 4 or more kids per household that are creating havoc on our environment.

Then those kids have 2 or more kids and so forth.

It's a domino effect that's destroying our planet.



I think people that have made the decision to go childless should get a bonus check each year.Damn atheists! Are they to blame for the climate shift and the destruction of the environment?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?I believe the pope before I believe a green kitteh. sry.



I have been in the world for 50 years, and have seen many changes, mostly by industrialists.



I wouldn't exactly call them atheists though. More like irreligious? OR people with an agenda other than tranquility and love.



What was that saying? The world is not done in by evil, but by the good overlooking evil in the world.Damn atheists! Are they to blame for the climate shift and the destruction of the environment?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
I have a measure of respect for a number of religious leaders, who appear to be reasonably considerate and intelligent people.



This Pope, though, I can't help but feel that he is quite profoundly unintelligent. It reminds me of the Iranian guy who said immodesty causes earthquakes.Damn atheists! Are they to blame for the climate shift and the destruction of the environment?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?nope.politicians do.
No, all of mankind is responsible for the corruption of the Earth.Damn atheists! Are they to blame for the climate shift and the destruction of the environment?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Yea. My bad. I ate brussel sprouts last night and released a damaging amount of methane in to the environment.. Whoops.
awww man we are wayyyy too hot for this planet.



our gorgeous bodies simply are heating up the planet at an exponential rate...Damn atheists! Are they to blame for the climate shift and the destruction of the environment?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
We are all powerful. Worship us. We are more attentive than your god.
yes, its true. we are to blame. we do get quite hot during the all night sex parties.
No, that was the popes' jet.
Why does his hair look like that!?
that is some lovely popely hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment