Friday, January 27, 2012

A question on environmental invaders?

good morning everyone, I recently have been studying wildlife and environments, I have come across a problem with "environmental invaders" I have googled with not much luck in learning about them.

I have a few questions posted at the end of this for yous to breifly answer, Can yous please give some examples of environmental invaders and briefly answer the 4 questions? Thanks guys! and let me know if theres a question I can help you with!



How does the invader you chose adversely affect the environment it is now in?



How do you suppose the invader was introduced into that environment?



What dangers do you think this invader will cause if it continues to live in the new environment?



Can you suggest any possible solutions for this invaderA question on environmental invaders?The key is that you have to pick an invader first from the list in the instructions. Please email me first rather than getting other people to do your homework. I'm here to help.



Mr. Carver

bcarver@ashworthcollege.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment