Monday, January 30, 2012

Help, my star keeps falling off the top of my christmas tree. How can I secure it to my tree which is fake?

I have a 7 foot fake christmas tree, but I have trouble putting the star on top as it keeps falling off. Are there any ideas on what is the best method to secure or place the star ontop of the tree.Help, my star keeps falling off the top of my christmas tree. How can I secure it to my tree which is fake?Try using string, wire, or ribbon . It just depends on what your star is like.Help, my star keeps falling off the top of my christmas tree. How can I secure it to my tree which is fake?a little too heavey. take off some of the decoration on it to lighten it up a little. put the excess around the base of it.Help, my star keeps falling off the top of my christmas tree. How can I secure it to my tree which is fake?wrap a bit of wire around itHelp, my star keeps falling off the top of my christmas tree. How can I secure it to my tree which is fake?
use a long bamboo pole attach the star to it and set on top of tree and tie the pole in the middle of tree

No comments:

Post a Comment