Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Environmental Jobs that arent so hands on?

hey =) so heres my question, I really love environmental issue and enjoy learning about problems that arise between humans and animals/plants. for the longest time I thought I wanted to be an environmental scientist and work hands on with solving some of these issues. over summer I worked alongside an environmental scientist and quickly discovered being outside allday and hiking wasnt for me. Im real interested about environmental issues and want a career with an active role in it without counting frogs in a pond and hiking all day. so I just wanted to know if anyone knew of any careers that fit into this? I would greatly appreciate and love to hear any ideas anyone has =) thanks!Environmental Jobs that arent so hands on?You clearly haven't thought about this at all. Have you even tried doing a web search on "environmental"?



There are all sorts of environmental organizations doing all sorts of work, from legal work with the courts to raising funds and lobbying Congress. Don't forget environmental education (direct and through writing for the media), and (since we are in the Economics section of Yahoo answers) environmental analysis and environmental economics.



http://www.ecojobs.com/



On the other hand, no matter what the job, if you don't show initiative, no one is going to be interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment