Friday, January 27, 2012

For what reasons one may loose his/her concentration?How can I regain my focus?

I loose my attention so fast. I can not easily study any more, I can't play chess or any other activity which needs focus.Dose it have genetic root(s) or just environmental factors can cause this problem? Can I get help by some practice like solving mat. problems or so..?For what reasons one may loose his/her concentration?How can I regain my focus?You may have A.D.D.



Adult Defeicit (Attention) DisorderFor what reasons one may loose his/her concentration?How can I regain my focus?Loss of concentration can be due to a variety of things including: not enough sleep, too much sleep, depression, ADD, ADHD, boredom, medication, caffeine use or cutting back on caffeine or other stimulants, and I'm sure there are plenty of medical conditions as well.
  • lady gaga born this way album
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment