Monday, January 30, 2012

Can I watch the Jimmy neutron Christmas special anywhere online or youtube?

I wanna see the jimmy neutron christmas special but i dont think its on tv. I looked on youtube but i couldn't find it but maybe u kno of a place where its on youtube or somewhere else online for free?

Also do u know of a place where i can watch all the nickelodeon christmas specials?Can I watch the Jimmy neutron Christmas special anywhere online or youtube?I just looked for all the old specials too. I know Doug and Hey Arnold used to be on YouTube, watched them for the last few years, but apparently the commentary on some of the clips say that Viacom (Nickelodeon's parent company) flipped out a couple weeks ago and took off everything that violated copyright. So right now I'm currently looking fo them on other video sites too, I'll let u know if I find anything. I think I'm gonna try LimeWire or BitTorrent as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment