Monday, January 30, 2012

What is the christmas cartoon called with the orphans?

Okay so when I was little there was a Christmas movie that i owned with a bunch of short cartoons on it one was with orphans crying and this man comes and makes them a bunch of toys.... does anyone know what it is called.What is the christmas cartoon called with the orphans?Its called "christmas comes but once a year"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gW3rznLI_g

Thats the colorized version but the black and white one is on youtube too if you want itWhat is the christmas cartoon called with the orphans?OMG, I used to have that when I was little too! I'm not sure what it's called though.. It had a bunch of cute little cartoons on it.. I hope someone can answer your question, I'd like to know too.What is the christmas cartoon called with the orphans?i know the cartoon, my mom says it's an add on to one of the old Rudolph movies, I hope that helps somehow.



Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment