Monday, January 30, 2012

What is the best gift you have ever received for Christmas?

The worst? If applicable, what do you think is the best gift you have ever given someone? I don't want any religious debates, and I know the true meaning of Christmas isn't what you receive, I just thought I would ask a fun question.What is the best gift you have ever received for Christmas?Best Gift...well my friend made me a snowglobe with a photo of us in. I love glitter and homemade stuff so that was awesome. But real gifts? I got an ipod two years ago that even today I can't leave home without :DWhat is the best gift you have ever received for Christmas?
Hm, the best gift I have given is actually a gift for myself. I give myself a 1-day "me time". I know all parents could relate to me when I say that although it is really a joy to serve and give time and attention to the family, we tend to neglect our own needs. So I see to it that once a year, I treat myself to a relaxing day, not worrying or thinking about anything stressful. And I know that this time is not only for myself but for my whole family as well. When I take care of my needs, I can give more to my family.



That said, the best gift I have ever received for Christmas is when my family sees to it that I am treated like a queen when I have my "me time". The children do all the household chores. My husband cooks his special dish, every dish is my favorite. It was really a delight!



Merry Christmas. This is truly a delightful question.What is the best gift you have ever received for Christmas?the best gift i was given is my guitar and a second chance from my friends and family.

the worst would probably be a plane ticket to visit my grandmother. (we don't get a long in the slightest)



the best gift i have given someone.... is probably my support a good friend was going through a really hard time and i was literally at her house for hours everyday...What is the best gift you have ever received for Christmas?
best Christmas pressie was a bike when I was a kid, don't think I've had one better yet ;)..I don't think I've ever had a worst..as the thought is always sweet..erm best gift I gave someone?..I got my sister a plant once and she was well excited about it, think because it was different and arrived so unexpectedly ;)What is the best gift you have ever received for Christmas?An ELDON 1/32 Scale Road Race Slot Car Set, in 1962.
I was in the third grade and had a blast racing against my sisters.
My little bro' was a born Jan '63.

Worst gift: Aww gee, cloooooothheessssss. I'd rather play with the huge boxes. =)
I'm Jewish, but the best thing I ever got for Hanukkah was a laptop from my parents. The worst thing i ever got was a mechanical pencil from my friend...it cost about $2 and i spent like $15 on her.What is the best gift you have ever received for Christmas?
my best:cant really rememeber



my worst: everything last christmas:( low on cash
Best-a digital camera

Worst-nothingWhat is the best gift you have ever received for Christmas?
a gift certificate for a free chili dog
nothing
best: pillow pet

worst: a comb

No comments:

Post a Comment